Monday 21 April 2014

The Wake Up of Wild Rose


The Wake Up of  Wild Rose                                         
                                                                                          Salwa Farah  : Poet
                                                                                             25-1-2012
   From what planet your apparition has come to haunt my heart                                                                                                                
 and wake up the sleeping wild rose in my veins,                                                
   the Magnolia smiles in my cheeks.                                                                                                                                                . Between one breeze and the other
   I inhale the scent of my eternity,                                                                            
                                                         .               Between one flower and the other
I hide you an icon for my love,                                                                             
ِ  and the diamond of my life.                                                                                
Between one cloud and the other,                                                                       
 the morning star got drunk with my yearnings,                                                 
my heart drunk with so much longing.                                                                 
You …the dream of my existence,                                                                        
Your soul is approaching  on the passion of my love                                         
Your radiation is taking me to the Paradise,                                                          
                                            .  You must have come from the planet of hope????
or forgoten by time in a flower basket on the shore of my homeland??                                                                                 
made my month of April bored,                                              the sighs of time
ِ So bring back  to my spring its  Irises,                                                                
                      to my eye the waves of sea,                                                      
     throw on my grief the veil of survival,                                                                 
 the twitches of my breaths.                                                                                
                                                                           Between one tear and the other
I float in your heavenly prayer niche,                                                               
to crown you a twin to my soul,                                                                          
Embrace me so the Jasmine of my cities blooms,                                          
and take the puls of my heart,                                                                          
                                                                   to live and die for your sake,
             _______ tender.breeze@hotmail.com
             *

                                                
 
                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment